Job title: Office Manager
Job description: In this position you would be the first point of contact for staff members and visitors alike. Your days would involve a myriad of activities, including monitoring the office phone (and routing appropriately) and building upkeep. Here’s a list of your specific responsibilities:
- Arrange building maintenance (cleaners, repair, etc.);
- Report issues with technical equipment to corresponding service provider;
- Order and maintain office supplies/equipment/furniture;
- Assist staff presentations/meeting setup, including catering and location rental;
- Arrange staff meetings and social events;
- Assist with mail and liaise with couriers;
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment, office supplies, and furniture procurement, layouts, and office systems, working with the appropriate unit.
- Lead emergency preparedness and evacuation for employees and in-house clients of the property.
- Maintain security by way of troubleshooting security access problems, and administering and revoking security keys.
*Our client is not a registered sponsor for work permits. Therefore, only candidates with a valid work permit for the Netherlands will be considered*
Our client brings together multiple private sector and non-governmental organizations that are among the most trusted names in supply chain management and international public health and development in the world. They have been recognized internationally for their work to save lives through stronger public health supply chains. They have also won several rewards regarding the supply chain and logistics sector.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
- 3 years of experience as a receptionist or administrative responsibilities in an office setting.
- Professional level of English, and a communicative level of Dutch as well.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in an office with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to perform other duties as required.
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
This role would provide you with the opportunity to work for a great, international organization with a supportive and knowledgeable team. The salary is according to experience, but would be between 2.500 and 2.750 gross per month based on full-time (40 hours/week).
All in all, a great opportunity within a company who is fighting the good fight! Interested?
Location: Woerden, Utrecht
Job date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 07:56:05 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net