Job title: Odoo – Key Account Manager – Louvain-la-Neuve
Job description: With a small team of smart people, who like working hard and having fun too, we released a disruptive enterprise management software suite. Since it’s creation in 2005, OpenERP (formerly TinyERP) has aimed to be a fully open source, full featured (Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, etc.) alternative to traditional business application suites such as SAP and Microsoft. Over the years our little team has grown to serve over 400 partners in more than 70 countries, while maintaining our commitment to the open source community and providing a friendly and stimulating work environment for our employees. Because of our constant growth, we’re now looking for people to reinforce our team of enthousiastic developers. So if working on an open source project in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere sounds like fun to you, read on…
Our department dedicated to large customers implementation projects is looking for new colleagues to join our amazing team. This department was created only 2 years ago and is one of the main pillars of Odoo’s turnover growth this year.
You will be dealing with Mid-Market & Corporate companies (+100 employees) across Europe in any industry. Their complex business needs will require a high effort of pre-sales analysis and functional advisory to convince them Odoo is the best ERP system to optimize their activity for the long term.
If you are looking for a position where you will value your experience in IT or business consultancy and use your analytical and sales skills to advise large companies, then you are definitely at the right place!
- Understand the context of the project (legacy systems, challenges they are facing, reasons for the change, timing, decision makers etc) through a first qualification meeting.
- Analyse their business processes and workflows of all relevant departments through various meetings, RFI/RFQ or use cases received by the customer
- Present how Odoo applications could fit with their needs and advise them how they can optimize their way of working through a live software demonstration and architecture advisory
- Work closely with the business analysts‘ team to design specific solutions for your customer and reassure them about their industry specificities
- Convince them to choose Odoo among multiple players on the market
- Advise CIO, CFO, CEO in their digital transformation
- Negotiate pricing and legal aspects
- In addition to managing the full sales cycle, you will closely follow the project implementation with the consultant team and participate at the Steering Committee
- Grow with your customers and manage long term relationship with them
- Contribute to the optimization of the MMC department with your experience and initiatives
- Master in Business
- 2 to 5 years experience in Consulting or technology Sales
- English + Dutch or German
- Strong business knowledge & analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Genuine interest in IT and ERP
- Work permit for Belgium
What’s great in the job?
- The perfect position between Consulting and Sales
- A new department where you will be encouraged to contribute with your ideas
- Manage the full sales cycle and ensure the implementation’s success through regular follow-up with internal team and customer
- Strategic projects for large companies with potential international deployment
- A learning experience when you will develop an expertise in various industries
- A small but amazing team of 9 direct colleagues
What do we offer?
- A full-time position with attractive benefits
- High commissions with no ceiling
- International company with offices worldwide : Mexico, San Francisco, New-York, Hong-Kong, India, Dubai, etc
- 12 days of training a year
- Sport activities
- Several events : after works, barbecue, team building, rooftop, etc
- Fruit basket, coffee and a chef
All your personal data will be processed in order to pursue the goal of complying with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Location: Louvain-la-Neuve, Waals Brabant
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 08:30:26 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net