Job title: Odoo – Business Analyst – Louvain-la-Neuve
Job description: With a small team of smart people, who like working hard and having fun too, we released a disruptive enterprise management software suite. Since it’s creation in 2005, Odoo (formerly OpenERP) has aimed to be a fully open source, full featured (Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, etc.) alternative to traditional business application suites such as SAP and Microsoft. Over the years our little team has grown to serve over 400 partners in more than 70 countries, while maintaining our commitment to the open source community and providing a friendly and stimulating work environment for our employees. Because of our constant growth, we’re now looking for people to reinforce our team of enthusiastic consultants. So if working on an open source project in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere sounds like fun to you, read on…
Odoo Business Service department is looking for its future colleagues to help us achieve our mission:
Leading the market by example and helping companies working in a more efficient way.
You feel you are the perfect fit to participate to this challenge, check what you can expect from this job.
As Business Analyst, you will implement Odoo. You’ll be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software. Therefore, you will analyse their needs and deliver personal training sessions. Basically, you’ll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
As Business Analyst, you will support the growth of our partner network. You will help & coach our partners, from all around the world, to implement their customers projects and to become Odoo Experts.
As Project Director, you will develop larger accounts (Medium Market & Corporate). You will deal with companies from 100 employees and manage bigger & long term projects. The objective is still to implement our software and deliver tailor-made training.
You’ll work on various different projects at the same time. In the very first weeks, you will quickly get involved in your first projects receiving the support of more experienced colleagues. You will progressively increase your level of autonomy but never forget that two heads are better than one! You won’t have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, etc.).
Do you have experience in one of these domains ? Accounting & Finance, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, eCommerce
We want our Project Leaders to be able to implement Odoo from A to Z in any company, sector and business area. To achieve it, bringing people having a few years of experience on the field is necessary as well as an important plus for your application.
- Project Management (80%):
- Gain the trust of your customers
- Analyse the customer needs and suggest solutions
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Make your customer/partner an Odoo Champion (training)
- Follow the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
- Organise and follow up Odoo implementations
- Internal improvement (20%):
- Feedback to the Product Owners
- Coaching & Training
- Feedback for department improvement
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German or Dutch
- Learn fast
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- Affinity with the IT world
Nice to have
- European Languages: Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French
- Experienced in management software implementation
- Being certified by a recognized organism (APICS, CFA, ect.)
- Technical knowledge (XML, Python, JS)
What’s great in the job?
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy in a fast evolving company.
- Great team of dynamic people (+/-75), in a friendly and open culture.
- Diversity in the projects.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
- New office building in Louvain-la-Neuve
All your personal data will be processed in order to pursue the goal of complying with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Location: Louvain-la-Neuve, Waals Brabant
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 08:13:08 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net