Job title: Mobility, Immigration assistant
Job description: Job Description
The Immigration assistant will oversee local activities to complete our internal immigration process of work and residence permit applications for our employees. He/ she will also be in contact with local immigration authorities, on a regular basis and when necessary, with the applicant and his/her Swedish project lead. The person will also work closely and in collaboration with our global network team. The activities to be performed will be in line with Swedish legal requirements our business objectives and policies.
- Review and quality check application documents so it is complete and in a presentable manner
- Create Offer Of Employment letter (online) per role, as employer
- Collect statement from a union
- Submit and pay application (online) on applicant s behalf
- Follow up applications with SMB when necessary
- Review and file decision letters
- Manage cancellation/withdrawals in cooperation with our network team if necessary
- Communicate with offshore team, external vendors, applicant and project, follow up on cases if necessary
- Participate in weekly immigration calls with the network team
- Monitor and notice if SMBs types of questions changes and escalate if necessary
- Provide statistics on process performance and progress
- Swedish ID holder, as Swedish Bank ID is required
- Document quality control
- Structured and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Written and oral communication skills, Swedish and English
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Previous experience using a computer, knowledge of Word and Excel applications
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 22:23:13 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net