Job title: Mobile Developer & Program Trainer
Company: Assa Abloy
Job description: Mobile Developer and Program Trainer
Join our team as a Mobile Developer and Program Trainer working with our current and next generation products for access solutions. The solutions includes everything from the connected door lock, to a system monitoring the access control for premises all over the world.
ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions is part of the company ASSA ABLOY, the world’s leading provider of locking solutions. At ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions, it is important to have fun and enjoy the time we spend together in the office, creating a great experience for our customers and their customers. Every day we challenge ourselves to not only be great – we want to be the greatest team and together achieve the vision ‚reimagine how people move through their world‘. We achieve this by innovation, getting inspired from people within the organization and by utilizing inputs from our customers to improve our products.
What would you do?
Within our Global Solutions Hospitality organization, the Mobile Developer and Program Trainer will work to enable our clients to understand and implement integration technology, within our organization the ITT team works on internal applications and solutions that can be integrated into the hotel or third parties‘ apps, allowing guests to easily check-in and access room using a mobile device. In this role you will experience hands on developing and lead the Onboarding integration trainings and be part of the team that certifies the technology partners solutions!
In this role you will experience hands on building customer relationships with technology partners and with our technical solutions and support them in the integration of their application. Benefits of working within this role is that you will work in a global environment and be able to interact with multiple partners and internal teams within ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions. You will report to the Onboarding & Implementation Director and will join the Integration Technology Team.
- Support and implement SDK, API-s and other services to technology partners as they develop their app and backend integration to our system
- Certify apps developed by our technology partners
- Cross-functional team collaboration defining, designing, and testing new features
- Onboard new technology partners to integrate with our systems (ex. Mobile Access SDK and API’s)
- Actively keeps current on industry trends, actively improves, and acquires new skills
- Demonstrated ability to overcome the challenges both technical and non-technical to achieve a successful close of their projects
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering is preferred or comparable experience
- Has experience in front-end development and has 4-5 years‘ experience in developing either iOS and Android apps
- Is a team player who brings a sense of positive energy and who is able to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization
- Is a result-oriented person who is able to work independently within a complex and fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Speaks and writes in fluent English
- Has work permit in Sweden
The position reports to Onboarding & Implementation Director and will be based at ASSA ABLOYs‘ office in Förmansvägen, Stockholm.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to contact Dina Dekhi but please don’t apply via email, use the link on this page.
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 51,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Stockholm, SE, 117 43
Engineering & Science
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net