Job title: Mixed-Signal Verification Engineer (f/m/div)
Job description: Location: Villach
Job ID: 72810
Start date: As soon as possible
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
As a Circuit Verification Engineer at Infineon you will play an important role in the company’s operating processes from early product definition to silicon characterization. You will work on technical challenging tasks in all phases of the product cycle from concept to volume production for the state of the art mixed signal Automotive Body Power devices.
In your new role you will:
- Define and implement circuit and product verification strategies using Cadence simulation tools
- Plan pre silicon verification tests, build the necessary test benches and perform the checks
- Collaborate with cross functional team members
- Work closely with design and concept in order to achieve very high quality deliveries
- Enhance the verification methodology
You are convinced by the fact that you are a team player, motivated by striving for ambitious goals and committed to top quality product development. Moreover, you enjoy developing your knowledge and skills. and communicate openly, clearly, and coherently.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Master’s degree (university / university of applied sciences) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Experience with analog and mixed-signal SOC verification
- Knowledge of analog and mixed signal circuit design techniques as a plus
- Understanding of power electronics and automotive applications
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
- Familiarity with latest verification methodologies like OVM, UMV is a plus
- Knowledge with behavioral modelling languages like Verilog-A, Verilog- AMS, Verilog-HDL, SystemVerilog as a plus
We are looking to fill this position through one of our partners. A valid Austrian work permit is a prerequisite. Our partner offers a payment of 2.954,71 EUR (gross) per month (14 times p.a.) according to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
Our semiconductors are essential for supporting the automotive megatrends: electromobility, automated driving, connectivity, and advanced security. They link the real and the digital world, driving the ever-advancing pace of automotive digitalization. Infineon ATV is the number one semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
for more information about working at ATV with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #ATVDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net