Job title: Merchandise coordinator
Company: Maastricht University
Job description: Nieuw
The opportunity where you will make an impact:
- Ensure that the site has the most optimal consumer experience as possible and come up with better conversion opportunities in the shopping funnel.
- Drive the commercials with providing ideas and opportunities to the Merchandiser and Country Manager.
- Execute and coordinate the trade calendar; ensure follow-up actions of trade meetings are executed in his/her area.
- Website housekeeping e.g. day-to-day site merchandising, UX, upload and update assets, content creation.
- Data driven trade analysis (e.g. GA/Tableau/Content Square) and provide insights to Merchandiser / Trading Manager.
- Collaborate with relevant cross-functional stakeholders, seek knowledge and best practice.
- Site and conversion optimization.
- Upload and publish new content on the site and change website banners, product imagery, etc.
- Check pricing to ensure accuracy.
- Manage bundles, combi-deals and discount deals.
- Consumer experience of the site(s).
- Data insights and weekly trade input.
- Maintain good site standards through e.g. home page, landing pages, product pages.
- Ensure promotions and campaigns are live on time in line with trade and marketing calendar activations.
- Generate ideas and actions to drive revenue.
What you will bring to Body&Fit:
- 2-3 years of relevant D2C experience.
- Bachelors or Master Degree, additional e-commerce courses.
- Commercial savviness.
- Growth mindset.
- Resilient and open to change.
- Proven team player.
- Passion for our industry and products.
- Down-to-earth and fun to work with.
- Data insights driven.
- Strong execution skills.
- Cross-cultural savviness.
- Good communicator.
- Learning agility.
- Tech savvy (site, systems, etc).
- Attention to detail.
Are we the right fit for you?
Life is way too short to waste anyone’s time so there are a few things that we would like to be upfront about:
- Politics, intrigue, gossip. We’re just way too busy for all that nonsense!
- Slow moving, corporate environment. We move pretty quickly here so we don’t have room for passengers.
- Hiding in the background. If we’re to grow together we want you to step up and tell us how to do it. We need your voice!
What we would like to offer you:
- Our Smart Working model advocates wellbeing by providing you with a greater choice in how you work and live, giving you a better work-life balance.
- Create your own nutrition formula with a discount on our GPN products!
- We host regular product tasting sessions in our state of the art facilities in Amsterdam, so that you can be one of the first to sample tasty new products prior to launching.
Please note: To be eligible for this position you need to have a valid working visa / permit to work in the Netherlands.
Hoe te solliciteren
Please write an e-mail to .
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net