Job title: Manager on Duty
Company: Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Job description: Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic, independent and guest orientated Manager on Duty.
As Manager on Duty, you are part of the Rooms Division departments with the main focus on the operations of the Front Desk and Guest Relations but you will also be responsible for handling of guest requests and complaints in all the Operational departments.
To get sufficient knowledge of all departments in the hotel you will follow an intensive cross training program first.
The main responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooter: help the operational departments where needed
- Handling and solving guest requests and complaints
- Responsible for making a daily Manager on Duty report
- Performing quality round through the hotel and reporting any issues to Operational Managers
- Inspect hotel rooms
- Central role within emergency situations
- Ensure that safety and hygiene standards are observed at all times
- Helping Operational Manager with projects
- Adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school
- Operational experience in a hotel
- Hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant and representative person!
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory, a third language is a preference
- Likes to take action with complex situations or challenges
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 6 with a salary between the €2242,84 – €2758,42 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO and based on work experience.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 20% and Sunday allowance of 5%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons . Website:
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 05:44:23 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net