Job title: Maintenance Technician
Job description: Published on 1 november 2022
Opslaan als favoriet / Add to favorites
Are you technically oriented and do you learn quickly? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who can work full-time (40 hours a week) and will work at your new workplace in Amsterdam Westpoort.
As a maintenance engineer you work independently and you ensure that all machines in the factory continue to run properly. You do this by carrying out preventive and periodic maintenance work in a timely, correct and safe manner. If there are errors, locate and fix them. The maintenance work can be both mechanical and electrical. In addition, you think along and make suggestions for improvement with regard to maintenance or malfunctions.
What is required?
- MBO level 3/4 work and thinking level;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position within a production-related environment;
- Both mechanically and electrically skilled;
- Good command of the Dutch or English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Travel by own transport; there is almost no public transport possible to this location.
What we have to offer?
What do you get?
- Salary from 14 EUR per hour; monthly salary is between 2,500 EUR – 3,500 EUR gross p/m (excl. any shift work allowance of 13%);
- 40-hour work week;
- 25 vacation days.
Growth and development are very important to us and that is why we are happy to offer this to you in consultation, both from UBN and at the company where you will be working!
You will work in our warehouse/ factory. About us: If a tire has its kilometers on it, it is returned to us! However, this does not mean the end of a working life, but the beginning of something new. The start of a new career. The birth of a new product. Green light for a second life or even a third! For example as a playground tile, granulate for football fields or as a rubber patio tile. For example, tires are constantly turning into new rubber products from generation to generation.
We do not handle the process of obtaining a work permit and/or accommodations.
Expected salary: €2500 per month
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 08:12:37 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net