Job title: Maintenance Manager – Handyman
Job description: Are you in for a new challenge every day? Is no job too big or too small for you? Are you a natural handyman, proactive in solving technical problems? Then this maintenance vacancy at the W Hotel in Amsterdam is for you!
As a maintenance manager you are part of a bigger team. The team looks after the hotel, providing a pleasant stay for the guests. Any task that creates an unforgettable experience for the guests is on your to-do list! what we offer
- W inspires you to grow!
- Joining a global community of talent.
- Gross monthly salary between €2200 and €2500
- 8.33% holiday bonus + 25 leave days
who are you
At W Amsterdam nothing is taken for granted. Every day is different and challenging. You like varying tasks, so you will not get bored!
- One year of experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English.
- Dutch and any other language is a plus.
- Experience in the Luxury Segment is an advantage.
- Work permit for The Netherlands is required.
- You are very good with your hands, and can do anything a handyman can!
what will you do
As a maintenance manager your main responsibilities vary from day to day. One day you might start by inspecting the swimming pool. The next day could be general handyman work, fixing the air conditioning and solving defects in a hotel room. On another day you could be installing new plasma screen TV’s in the hotel rooms. On top of handyman work, main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Follow service standards and operating procedures at all times.
- Solve defects and perform repairs to the equipment, installations and inventory of the hotel.
- Routine maintenance to the hotel.
- Carry out daily checks and maintenance of the pool.
- Keep track of the gas, water and electricity readings to control the energy consumption.
- Last but not least! Welcome each guest with a smile, make eye contact, and use the guest’s name when possible.
where will you work
At W Amsterdam you are part of your hospitality family. Your colleagues will make you feel welcome. Working in the Luxury Segment gives you an experience you will not forget. They will provide a work culture where you can thrive. They work hard, play hard and inspire you to grow! job application
Are you ready to start your future at the W Hotel in Amsterdam? Do not hesitate to contact me! Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Expected salary: €2200 – 2500 per month
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Fri, 06 May 2022 07:12:06 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net