Job title: Mainframe Delivery Squad Leader
Job description: Your Role and Responsibilities
As a squad leader at Kyndryl, you will:
- Share information and assign work to employees while ensuring to link the goals of the department and organisation to Kyndryl’s strategy and market performance
- Simplify complex goals and help individuals and teams to align priorities with Kyndryl’s strategic direction
- Assign individuals and collaborate with other leaders to allocate employee resources in a manner that best meets Kyndryl, project/account, and individual development needs
- Do recruitment activities to further grow the team by looking for best fitting candidates and integrate them
- Accept accountability for business results including meeting client satisfaction, productivity, financial, and other business measurements
- Lead or participate in organization planning, providing leadership and support to ensure that business objectives are met
- Foster teamwork and inclusion across organizations, cultures and geographies and promote Kyndryl’s diversity and inclusive leadership and values
- Support activities and projects involving cross-functional teams which contribute to Kyndryl success
- Provide employees feedback to improve performance
- Establish clear performance expectations and hold people accountable for results
- Recognize contributions by employees and teams
- Lead by example in all activities
- Lead in a manner that enhances Kyndryl’s climate and business results
- Support change, encourage employees to innovate, evaluate suggestions, and remove obstacles to implementation
- Assure employee equity and encourage employee growth and opportunity
- Advise and coach employees to help them develop their skills and capabilities to best meet their career desires and current or future business needs
- Execute processes for the normal operation of employee programs
- Analyze and interpret new situations
- Resolve complex problems independently or through the management of others
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits: fixed (Private Life & Health Insurance, Voluntary Pension Fund contribution) and flexible (SZÉP card, School Support allowance, Travel Pass allowance Budapest/Székesfehérvár);
- Internal rewards and recognition programs;
- Commuting & relocation support;
- Annual growth-driven profit-sharing bonus;
- Personal and professional development (certified trainings, on-the-job coaching & mentoring, career progression support);
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Open, diverse and inclusive work environment.
Kyndryl has an open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition. We are actively seeking applicants from people of all backgrounds.
If you are adaptable and practical, or creative and determined, or sensitive to customer’s needs, apply today!
Our teams also place a huge value on our employee’s needs to have the opportunity to work flexible full or part time hours, or the options to work from home.
As a stable and funded start-up, we are able to provide incredible benefits for working parents, with fair maternity and paternity policies for all.
Working closely with local government regulations, we are sensitive to talented applicants requiring a work permit or visa. Please apply today to find out more about this.
Role ( Job Role )
Services Delivery Squad Leader
Primary job category
(Y029) Kyndryl Hungary Kft.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Some travel may be required based on business demand
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good understanding and experience of managed application services provision and application development
- Leadership experience in application development
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Extensive experience in program management
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English required)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (English required)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
People Management, Technical leadership, Mainframe experience is an advantage.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress – dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Fejér
Job date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 22:12:08 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net