Job title: Lead Financial Crime Analyst
Job description: Company DescriptionMANGOPAY is a leading European fintech that is shaping the future of exchanges by building powerful payment technologies for marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms.We specialise in providing payment technologies that enable platforms to process funds easily and automatically at scale. We currently have over 2,500 clients across Europe – including highly innovative marketplaces like Vinted and Rakuten – for whom we have processed over 22 billion euros since our creation in 2013.Our daily operations are centred around three core values: entrepreneurship, collaboration, and diversity. We have seven offices across Europe and are proud to foster an inclusive and dynamic work environment that has helped us become an innovative leader both locally and internationally.Job Description In a context of strengthening its’ Financial Crime Team, and under the responsibility of the Head of Compliance Operations, you will contribute to the control and reduction of the company’s risks and will lead the operational risk management function.Your main missions will be:Daily management of the Financial Crime unit
- Management of a team of 4+ financial crime professional
- Oversight of the team’s activities, signing off on results of compliance investigations
- Reporting of STR/SARs to applicable Financial Intelligence Units
- Constant improvement of internal processes, systems
- Define and implement internal efficiency and performance metrics, including KRIs
- Reporting to Authorised management and Head of Compliance on the results of activities and investigations
Management of transactional alerts
- Ensure adherence to AML-CTF legislation and regulations, in addition to internal processes and procedures
- Alerts queue management: ensure the workload is appropriately attributed to Financial Crime unit employees
- Validations of escalated alerts
- Escalation to Authorised Management and Head of Compliance in case of higher-profile alerts
- Contribute to defining Financial Crime specification for new systems of current systems evolution.
Diverse Request Handling (Internal & External)
- Manage the treatment of queries in relation to specific transactions / Clients, from Partner Banks, Platforms, Internal Departments etc.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of answers provided.
- Manage treatment of other ad-hoc requests, as needed
Deep dives – thematic reviews
- Establish a calendar of deep dive investigations on higher-risk platforms, on a risk-basis or in case of specific trigger alerts
- Identify patterns requiring procedural or system enhancements or changes
- Share knowledge share within the unit, the Compliance function and other Mangopay areas (Sales, CSM, Fraud)
- Carry out investigation as appropriate in case of regulatory requests, document findings. Co-ordinate with other departments (Finance, Fraud, CSM) as required.
- Investigate and respond to routinary requests from Police authorities and similar, in co-ordination with Legal
QualificationsA Financial Crime specialist with at least 5 years professional experience, preferably in the payments/acquisition business. Previous team management experience recommended.Any additional language, French in particular, is a distinguished plus.If you consider yourself a good fit for the role; and you are interested in contributing by joining a fast-growing, fast-paced Fintech, we would be happy to hear from you.Only candidates already residing in the EU and/or with a valid EU work permit are eligible for this position.Additional Information
- HR Call
- Interview 1 – Team Member
- Interview 2 – Director
Interested in this position? Apply without a second thought!
For us, applications are all very welcome. Our differences are our wealth : we are committed to promote and embody all shades of diversity for a more inclusive and equitable society.
Job date: Fri, 13 May 2022 07:53:38 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net