Job title: Junior test developer within automation to Atlas Copco
Company: Academic Work
Job description: Do you like to seek knowledge and find ways to solve problems together with others? Do you also want to work in a international team and part of a 350 people strong R&D department? Then this is the position for you. Atlas Copco are looking for a test automation developer that is in the beginning of the career to further strengthen their position as an industry leader in software solutions to industry customers worldwide. Apply today!
The team is responsible for developing IoT data collection capabilities for market leading industrial assembly tools used in factories all over the world. As a member of the team you will be a part of the fourth industrial revolution by integrating with and collecting data from smart industrial equipment. You will have a part in developing test automation for highly efficient systems with high requirements on throughput and reliability.
You are offered:
- A thorough onboarding process with training and mentorship.
- At Atlas Copco they have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity. They offer plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. You have plenty of occasions to international interaction and, as part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities.
- As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Be part of an agile and self-organizing team. This will give you the possibility to influence the way we do things.
- Maintain and develop current tools and environment that are built on a Windows based python framework and test cases running in a CI environment.
- Contribute in our Community of Practice with colleagues in similar roles with focus on test automation framework and test cases.
- Outline the roadmap and strategies to align and build common test solutions for our applications.
- Explore the best environment for future needs.
Vi söker dig som
A candidate having:
- A MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in Python
- Knowledge working in .NET Core
- Good knowledge in SQL Server
- Experience working in Scrum
- A Swedish work permit.
- Good communicative skills in English as it is used daily.
- Start: Immediate employment but flexible start date.
- Work extent: Full time, office hours, 40h/week.
- Location: Stockholm, Nacka.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Atlas Copco that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Atlas Copco are an international team and part of a 350 people strong R&D department in Nacka. They work in an agile environment close to both our customers and the new products Atlas Copco is working on.
Listen to our co-workers what it is like to work for Atlas Copco Industrial Technique. You find a 15 min podcast here (in Swedish): Co-workers about their job in Atlas Copco
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:24:26 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net