Job title: Junior Corporate Relationship Manager (f/m/d)
Company: European Society of Radiology
Job description: The European Society of Radiology (ESR) is a non-political and non-profit organisation dedicated to strengthening and uniting European Radiology. With more than 125,000 members worldwide, it has become the largest radiological society that organises one of the most innovative scientific congresses in this field, the European Congress of Radiology (ECR), in Vienna.
The mission of the ESR is to serve the health needs of the general public by supporting scientific research as well as education and training while striving to improve the quality of radiological practice.
In addition to the existing team, the ESR is looking for a committed full-time team member (38.5 hours) to support the Annual Meetings & Industry Relations department.
- Support of the Industry Relations Team in all areas with the possibility to quickly
take over projects independently * Communication with congress sponsors (incl. preparation of offers, monitoring of booking status, compilation of statistics)
- Sale of promotion tools and other offers for congress sponsors
- Organisation of industry symposia and workshops together with sponsors
- Creation of booking forms, advertising material and other projects in cooperation with the graphics department
- Organisation of meetings (including preparation of documents and taking minutes) Website management
- Completed degree in a relevant field is desirable (e.g. BA in business administration, event management, tourism, translation)
- Professional experience in the field of congress/event organisation and/or company relationship management is desirable
- Excellent English language skills
- Good German language skills are a benefit
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with common content management systems (e.g. WordPress) is desirable
- Appreciation for working with people
- Excellent manners
- Accuracy, creativity and resilience Stress resistance
- A modern office in the heart of Vienna (U1, U2, U3 and U4)
- An exciting and empowering company culture with passionate people
- A diverse set of tasks in a meaningful and international setting
- A combination of Home Office and office work
- The possibility to work flexitime
The monthly gross salary for this job vacancy is at least € 2,500 (14 times per year). The final salary is negotiable and depends on your relevant experience and qualification.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send us your complete application (CV with photo, cover letter and salary expectations).
The applicant must have a valid work permit for Austria!
The applicant must be willing to commute to our office in Vienna on a regular basis!
Expected salary: €2500 per month
Job date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 22:18:34 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net