Job title: Junior Content Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
Company: Global Savings Group
Job description: Global Savings Group is Europe’s largest and most trusted shopping rewards platform, empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions.
GSG values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 600+ people from more than 50 countries in 12 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love.
You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
What we offer…
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Cloud-based company
We are currently looking for a Junior Content Marketing Analyst (m/f/d) to join our Editorial team in our office in Amsterdam. Our O&P Operations and Editorial teams are the key user touchpoints. They are responsible for creating all content on our pages and ensure that the available discounts are curated, live, and ready for use. SEO, page optimisation, and efficiency – the team aims for the best performance of all content to help users get the most out of the shopping experience. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Managing a portfolio of retailer landing pages, ensuring all content on the pages is clear, accurate and up-to-date
- Analysing traffic, bounce rate, Google rankings, revenue and data from our internal CMS and Affiliate Networks, in order to increase conversion rates
- Coordinating with freelancers, account managers and other departments to execute and optimise effective marketing campaigns
- Ensuring we accurately promote all valid vouchers and money-saving opportunities to appeal to our customers, as well as add incremental value to our partner brands
- Carrying out detailed quality checks to consolidate and remedy content-related issues, maximising engagement, conversion and revenue
- Developing and implementing account based strategies with the commercial team to improve page competitiveness in the SERP and conversion performance
We are a match if you have…
- An excellent ability in English, both written and spoken
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is preferable
- A data driven mindset – using data to improve content performance
- Experience in Digital Marketing (SEO and Google Analytics) will be a plus
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- A team player mentality
- A work permit for EU
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with Rosa today.
At Global Savings Group, we want to ensure that all employees can thrive in an inclusive environment. Our employment opportunities are open to every gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, ability, place of origin, or socioeconomic status. We remain committed to a culture of diversity, equity and belonging, where all employees are welcomed, respected, connected, and engaged.
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Sun, 08 May 2022 22:02:16 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net