Job title: Junior Backend Developer (PrivX)
Company: SSH Communications Security Oyj
Job description: Are you the future superstar developer for our team?
We are looking for a keen Junior level Backend Developer to build new shiny features and to improve the existing code base of PrivX product. We have a microservice-based backend running on RHEL, Docker and kubernetes, no legacy burden lurking. It would be great if you have backend development experience, we are using Go and you should be able to learn it. Even better if you have some experience with the Go already! You would be part of a highly experienced and motivated team, we’ll help you to get to the next level in your career. Maybe you’ll grow up to be the next superstar developer!
PrivX is a next-generation, cost-efficient access management solution or on-premise, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures as well as operational technology use cases and has been under development for 4 years with customers now all over the world. Our core values are security and great user experience.
Does this sound like you? Great! Hit that Apply button and let us know you are interested!
– Write maintainable backend code for PrivX product
– Code reviews for code written by others
– Contribute to the improvement of development processes and best practices
– Server-side programming experience
– Willingness to learn Go
– Customer-oriented mindset
– Good communication skills in English
– Work experience and relevant studies in ICT sector
– Programming experience with Go
– Experience in Linux and containers
– Activity on open source projects
– Keen interest to learn new
– The opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated software engineers
– Excellent possibilities to learn new
– A chance to make a difference – we are open to your ideas
– Working remotely is possible also post-Covid but we still value time together
– Occasional social events together with the team
– Comfortable office space with coffee, tea and fruits for relaxing and chitchat
– Extensive health care plan, your health is as important as your work to us
– Lunch and recreational benefits
– Mobile phone benefit
How to Apply:
Submit your application as soon as possible, however, we will start going through the applicants immediately. We will contact you if you seem suitable based on the information you provided on your CV and cover letter. There will also be a coding exercise and technical interviews along the process.
The background of all new employees of SSH will be checked by the Finnish Security and Intelligence Service (SUPO). We expect you to have a valid work permit to work in Finland.
For more information, please contact Yafeng Wang, .
SSH helps organizations safeguard their mission-critical digital assets at rest, in transit and in use. We have 5,000+ customers worldwide, including 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and major organizations in Finance, Government, Retail and Industrial segment.
We are committed to helping our customers secure their business in the age of hybrid cloud and distributed IT. Our Zero Trust solutions offer safe electronic communications, secure access to servers and between servers. Our teams in North America, Europe, Asia along with a global network of certified partners ensure customer success. The company’s shares (SSH1V) are listed on Nasdaq OMX Helsinki. .
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 03:18:45 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net