Job title: Integration Engineer, ONEiO Cloud Oy
Job description: Are you looking for a role that will give you continuous technical challenges? We are now looking for an Integration Engineer who is passionate about building and supporting products that customers love. In your new position you will join the growing international support team and you will be part of the core support team in ONEiO’s Helsinki office.
ONEiO is building the business collaboration of tomorrow. Our Integration Automation Platform is disrupting the B2B integration space through cloud-based sophisticated automation, AI and software robotics. It enables anyone to create robust and reliable process-level integrations without writing code. ONEiO current client base is continuing to grow across Europe and USA with partners around the globe.
Integration Engineer role
As an Integration Engineer, you will be part of the ONEiO Support team, but will also work closely with our other teams, such as engineering, sales, and product management.
The daily responsibilities of this position include delivering ticket-based support for clients, investigating and reporting issues related to system integrations. You will also offer deep technical assistance in sales opportunities, partner onboarding, and assist customers and partners in their first implementations and integration expansions. In your role you will gain a deep understanding of our customers, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve our customer experience and drive growth. You will work closely with engineering teams to investigate and resolve existing integration issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction. You will also evaluate and prototype new endpoint type integration requests working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams.
We are looking for a person with good understanding of system integrations and business insight. The role of Integration Engineer also requires a high level of motivation and drive to be successful. The ideal candidate has a few years of technical background for example from a technical support role, loves to work in a fast-paced environment and is a natural problem solver. In this role you can clearly communicate complex technological problems and play a significant role in making the customer happy.
Join the team
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with international cross-functional teams to build, deploy, and support products that deliver the company’s vision and Product-led growth strategy.
This is a great position for someone looking to deeply dive into system integrations in a diverse role. As we continue to grow and expand, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally.
In your new position you will get to enjoy ONEiO’s great working culture, where everyone can learn from each other and communication between people is smooth and friendly. We are a flexible organization with low hierarchy and low bureaucracy.
This role is a full-time role, and the selected person will be employed by ONEiO Cloud Oy, located in Helsinki.
The skills we are looking for:
- Understanding the importance of seamless cooperation between different functions to help the company prosper
- Strong ability to identify and define customer specific business needs
- Previous experience working with a SaaS products
- Knowledge of technical integration concepts (e.g. HTTP, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, different authentication methods)
- Track record of hands-on support and technical consulting work
- Passion for continuous learning and can-do-attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal). Other language skills (such as Finnish or German) are considered as a plus but not mandatory.
These would help you to succeed:
- Degree in computer science/engineering or related field
- Experience in working with one or more ITSM tools (Zendesk, ServiceNow, BMC, HP, Jira, etc.
- Basic knowledge and understanding about programming / software development
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to deepen your knowledge as a technical expert within an advanced iPaaS
- An opportunity to gain deep insight and become an expert in using the ONEiO platform
- Great team spirit, multicultural working atmosphere, and a cozy office space in Munkkivuori – Together we enable the impossible!
- Great work benefits (lunch, culture, phone, healthcare, insurance, gym etc.)
- Competitive salary
Please note that this position requires you to have a valid Work Permit for Finland or be an EU citizen.
Barona IT is helping us with this recruitment. If you would like to know more about the position, team or ONEiO Cloud as a company, please contact Anni Kumpula, email@example.com
If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing and profitable company, please submit your CV with cover letter as soon as possible through Barona’s career portal. Please note that we will start screening applications as soon as we receive them.
Job date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 05:02:08 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net