Job title: Inbound Customer Service and Upselling in the Travel Industry (German Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: Are you passionate about the Travel & Tourism industry? Do you have a native level of German? Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? And you are interested in an inbound customer service position with upselling for a world-leader in the rail travel industry?
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees. In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands, mainly from the Travel and Tourism Industry.
You will be working for company responsible for rail travel around Europe! In this role, you are responsible to:
– Offer information, solutions and to advise customers regarding the company’s services, over the phone, emails and chat
– Spot opportunities to promote additional services to customers
– Complete registrations of new product purchases
– Be on the lookout for potential opportunities and promote the new launched products
– Contribute to a positive customer experience through a responsible treatment of each contact
– Achieve the performance targets defined by the project
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– You have a native level of German and good level of English – this is a must!
– You are passionate by the Travel and Tourism industry – studies or experience in this industry is a big plus
– You have a professional attitude and strong customer service skills
– You have excellent listening and communication skills
– You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
– You are dynamic and self-motivated
– You are open minded, a real team player and willing to work in an international and multicultural environment
– You have strong work ethic and committed in your job, ready to contribute to the success of the company and project
– You must hold EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
– Working hours: Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts 24/7
– A package in line with the market: 993€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
– If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 6 months of free accommodation provided by the company
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
– Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
This job opportunity not for you? Still send me your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss!
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 04:58:33 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net