Job title: HR Assistant
Company: Docler Holding
Job description: Company Description
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- BimBim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Perform all administrative activities related to the HR department: draft job offers, employment contracts, addendums to contracts, employment certificates, and any other documents to be issued by HR
- Be responsible of the onboarding and work permit process
- Manage the status of hard copies: scanned, saved and classified documents in the archives
- Maintain HR spreadsheets and assist in the preparation of HR reports and metrics
- Ensure HRIS and employee files are accurate and up to date
- Act as key contact for employees and candidates for HR related questions (e-mails, phone and personal contact)
- Contribute in HR projects when needed and seek to improve HR processes continuously
- Accomplish of any other professional task assigned by the direct superior and the Management
- Bachelor degree ideally in Human Resources, Administration or Law.
- At least 1 year of HR experience in a similar experience in Luxembourg and/or France
- Experience with the France payroll is a strong advantage
- Basic knowledge of the Luxembourg Labour Law
- Fluent in English and French both oral and written
- Must be able to demonstrate good attention to details, good judgment
- Problem solving skills and results oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capability to work individually but also as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Rigorous and reliable with high sense of confidentiality
- An exceptional compensation package (unique salary, free gym membership, meal vouchers, and more) along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- We want you to grow with us, so we offer the opportunity to attend conferences, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups, along with certification possibilities
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- And last but not least, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net