Job title: HR Administrator
Job description: Company Description
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 61,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 940 laboratories in over 59 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
As HR Administrator, you will offer support in managing all administrative processes for all Eurofins Employees working in Brussels and ensuring these are also followed by Employees working at other locations.
You will collaborate with the HR Business Partners to manage the lifecycle of employees and leaders at Eurofins‘ Group Service Centre (GSC).
The HR administrator is responsible for:
· Induction of newcomers
· Off-boardings and exit interviews
· Creation of accounts for newcomers, updating the accounts for all Employees and closing of account for leaving personnel
· Updates of internal administrative lists relating to personnel, floorplans, etc.
· Operating a process of highly reliable data entry around employee information, fast resolution of user enquiries, questions and issues
· Work permit renewals
· Coordination of the expat status for & of tax formalities
· Coordination of the annual warrant plan
· Partner with cross functional teams and key stakeholders to execute operational HR processes
· Respond to information requests from Employees and act as a trusted point of contact to the Employees
· Happiness & well-being projects
You should have recently graduated from a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Administration or equivalent.
You should be Fluent in English and French or Dutch, and have 0-2 years experience.
· High level of energy, drive and passion to succeed;
· Ability to build quick rapport with others;
· Strong organisational skills;
· Very accurate and highly reliable;
· Pragmatic, proactive, flexible and adaptable;
· Ability to work in an autonomous manner;
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net