Job title: Growth Hacker
Company: Aivo Health
Job description: Aivo ( ) is looking to hire a data-driven growth hacker (in the absence of a better title). This is initially a free-lance role but can evolve into a full-time job.
You will be working tightly with our Chief Product Officer to establish the most relevant metrics for early retention (D1, D3, D7, D14) and looking at the whole product that delivers the desired (from retention perspective) user experience.
You will identify relevant UA channels (Facebook, Instagram, Quora) and experiment with on brand ad creatives, run/manage campaigns to get early users for retention improvement towards product/market fit. You will identify the right user profile/target audience that matches our product experience, is willing to pay for our service, and gets clinical impact. You will interface with our content marketing team and figure out best ways to use our quality content to find the right users. Native ads also possible.
You are strategic enough to be able to decide what makes most sense yet you complete tactical tasks efficiently.
- You have prior experience in a similar role
- You are data-driven and possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual who is resilient in their pursuit of growth.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Experience from the digital health field is not required but is a definite plus.
- You are able to work and communicate fully in English.
- Your are an communicator, ability to express ideas to others in an understandable way..
- You pay attention to detail while working on the big picture
- You must have legal permission to work in Finland, as we are currently not able to sponsor residence permit applications
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Stock options
- Professional growth opportunities
- Remote flexibility
- Collaboration with achievers and dreamers who make big things happen
We think you would like it here because:
We care about our employees and value proactive communication. We achieve our goals by keeping promises and supporting each other with empathy, respect, and a dry sense of humor. Our team is united by a drive to create meaningful change for people who suffer from pain.
Aivo Health does not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Job date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 23:52:45 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net