Job title: Global HR Technology Senior Specialist
Job description: A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, youâll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What We Offer:
- Access to employee discounts on world-class HARMAN products (JBL, Harman Kardon, AKG etc.)
- Inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration and collaboration in a global environment
- Professional development opportunities through HARMAN University’s business and leadership academies
- Internal talent management leadership acceleration programs
- „Be Brilliant“ employee recognition and rewards program
- Scholarship programs for employee family members
- Supervise the day to day management of Service Request portal. Monitoring tickets, creating and analysing ticket data, providing reports and feedback for continuous improvements.
- Monitoring change request tickets, tracking approval workflows, ensuring compliance and administrating the change committee.
- Act as key point of contact for all system related questions and support with escalations.
- Document, maintain, communicate, and ensure compliance with all internal and external audit requirements.
- Support and provide leadership from Global HR Technology team to Internal and External Audits involving system and ITAC controls.
- Provide access to evidential material as requested by auditors.
- Cooperate with the auditors to permit the audit objectives to be achieved.
- Determine and initiate corrective actions based on the audit report.
- Verify the effectiveness of corrective actions taken as a result of the audit.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Design and configure Workday reports
- Prepare Global HR Technology audit schedule, communicate and ensure stakeholder understanding and requirements.
- Manage Global HR Technology audit sharepoint
- Take part in remediation actions of any non conformance and aim to limit risk by researching the implementation of automated controls for the refinement of business processes.
- Draft Global HR Technology related policies and manage the implementation of new policies and processes
- Responsible for training and development of Tier 1 and system end users throughout the business
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, with a concentration in Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, or other related fields.
- 3+ years of relevant HR experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including how to use Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, and other functions necessary to conduct ad-hoc data audits
- English proficient
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
Nice to have:
- Previous Workday Experience is very desirable
- Knowledge of EIBs with the ability to mass correct data issues in Workday
- Knowledge of configuring Business Processes in Workday
- Possesses working knowledge of Workday security functionality to make user-based suggestions
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ( )
Location: Székesfehérvár, Fejér
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 06:19:31 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net