Job title: Fullstack Developer
Job description: Your Role and Responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity for a Fullstack Developer in Java to work for one of the biggest international IT companies, based in our Bratislava office. The successful candidate will work as a part of an Agile (Scrum) software development team developing and supporting application software solutions for internal customers‘ specific products at Kyndryl.
What your daily tasks will look like?
- Produce technical designs based on specifications from the BA’s
- Carry out Coding, documenting and testing of technical designs
- Resolve defects in existing code
- Produce technical designs based on specifications from the Product Owner.
- Create well-written code that runs efficiently and optimally
- Test completed software and debug as necessary
- Examine existing code and recommend patches, design overhauls or fixes for broken code
What do you need for your success?
- Strong software development skills using Java 8 or above
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in development in Java 8 or above
- Experience with Spring framework
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture
- Experience with e2e cycle (building up the application -> dockerizing -> deploying)
- Experience with HTLM, CSS, React
- Experience with noSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Working experience in Finance domain is a plus
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and experienced in working within Agile Frameworks
- Good written and verbal communication in English
Kyndryl Slovakia is dedicated to supporting Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Slovakia. In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Slovak Republic.
The salary range starts at 3.500 EUR per month. The final salary offer reflects the set of skills and experience that selected candidates bring to the team.
Role ( Job Role )
Primary job category
(Y061) Kyndryl Services Slovensko, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
You can find this information above.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
You can find this information aboce.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Kyndryl has an open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition. We are actively seeking applicants from people of all backgrounds. If you are adaptable and practical, creative and determined as well as sensitive to customer’s needs, apply today!
Kyndryl places great value on its employees‘ needs to have the opportunity to work flexible (full or part time) or to work from home in some roles. Moreover, Kyndryl provides great benefits for working parents, with fair maternity and paternity policies.
Monitoring closely the corresponding local government regulations, we are also sensitive to talented applicants who may require a work permit or visa. Please apply today and find out more from our teams.
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
Job date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 07:06:43 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net