Job title: Foot Locker Product Advisor (German Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: Are you a fashionista? Do you live for sneakers? Are you looking for a job where you would work with famous sports brands like Nike, Adidas, Puma, Vans, Reebok, New Balance or Timberland? With more than 2500 stores across the world, Foot Locker is the leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer. Help Foot Locker constantly provide customers with the best, most exclusive ranges of products there is.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident: over the phone, via e-mail or on social media
- Answering questions and providing troubleshooting regarding the products, orders, payment methods or shipping, while always remaining calm and polite Transforming online credit simulations into completed files
- Handling calls for prospects and clients
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm for fashion and trends
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6 months contract, renewable
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, 8 am to 8 pm
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1000€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1300€ – 1400€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Job date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 23:17:29 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net