Job title: Food Additives Buyer
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: About Us
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Ingredients Buyer to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The position lies within the European business unit. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into the Senior Buyer – Food Additives . Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders.
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- Leading an ingredients portfolio supporting 8 production plants
- Create, Champion, and Execute procurement strategies for corresponding portfolios which allows for sustainable and transformational value to Kraft Heinz to maximize top and bottom line growth
- Responsible for the delivery of specific Cost Reduction and Cash Flow targets in alignment with overarching goals and objectives, with a focus on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and sizeable gains in Value Engineering/Reform.
- Lead and Manage Financial Planning and Budget setting as related to respective spend areas
- Support Topline growth/Innovation/NPD’s by unlocking the capabilities of our suppliers to KHC
- Create and Champion Rituals & Routines to drive process and system efficiencies toward overall results in Cost, Quality, and Service
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Education: Bachelor or Masters Degree
- 2 to 4 years procurement experience; ideal if FMCG and directs procurement experience
- Fluency of the English language is essential
- High results-orientation
- Strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- Ability to effectively negotiate and influence business decisions and change
- Strong analytical, planning and execution skills
- Ability to multitask and juggle projects at varying levels of complexity
- Organizational agility – knows how to get things done both through formal and informal channels
- Excel working and communicating with senior level stakeholders
- Priority setting – spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s most important. Eliminates roadblocks and creates focus.
- Strong understanding of Excel and in developing presentations
- Broad based knowledge of Direct Materials Procurement including and understanding of packaging material manufacturing
- Exposure and experience working with financial commodity markets and supporting decision-making around hedging opportunities and commodity risk mitigation
- Communication Skills
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Ability to Simplify
- We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
- Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm
- You’re curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes.
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 05:41:46 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net