Job title: Finance Applications Solution Architect
Job description: Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you someone who enjoys motivating and training team members and getting them to work together toward common goals? Are you interested in setting up Kyndryl IT solutions, using best-of-breed application packages and technologies to simplify our processes by following standard best practices? Do you want to set up processes that fit the needs of our business and allow real-time E2E views of customer data and process workflows? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity to share with you!
Finance Enterprise Applications Solution Architects are part of the Finance organization under CIO Enterprise Applications at Kyndryl. This role will define the process optimization opportunity set, with a view on prioritization and leveraging out-of-the-box solutions wherever possible. To determine where standards can be followed, or adjustments are needed to serve our business, it is a pro if the individual has deep insights into IBM processes and is familiar with what works well and with the pain points relevant to GTS as it transitions to Kyndryl.
- Define the finance process optimization for tax, statutory accounting and local finance processes tightly aligned with other Finance, O2C, General Procurement and HR process optimization.
- Analyze and evaluate workflows and business processes.
- Adjust architecture flows as we transition away from many applications that are shared with IBM to new processes centred around S4/Hana.
- Aligns tightly with the Architecture team under CIO Enterprise Applications at Kyndryl.
- Collaborate closely with business and IT leaders to optimize existing processes and create new process designs
- At least 5 years of experience working as a business analyst/ SME on large complex IT implementations.
- Comfortable with both IT & business processes.
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in coordinating work across global and cross-functional teams.
- Good understanding of end-to-end ERP Business functions and strong problem-solving skills.
Preferred skills & experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including negotiation and influencing skills.
- High level of flexibility with the ability to adapt to change.
- Software and project management tools – ServiceNow, Jira, Trello, Slack, Office 365 and other collaboration tools (mandatory).
- Understanding of Agile behaviours, tools, and techniques (collaboration, work breakdown, automated testing, Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience in S/4HANA
- Knowledge of Tax and Accounting Business Processes
- Sound knowledge of how information and technology contribute to business performance
The salary range starts at 3.352 EUR gross per month. The final salary offer reflects the set of skills and experience that selected candidates bring to the team.
Kyndryl Slovakia is dedicated to supporting Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Slovakia. In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Slovak Republic.
Role ( Job Role )
Primary job category
(Y061) Kyndryl Services Slovensko, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Some travel may be required based on business demand
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- based on job description
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- based on job description
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress – dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Kyndryl has an open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition. We are actively seeking applicants from people of all backgrounds. If you are adaptable and practical, creative and determined as well as sensitive to customer’s needs, apply today!
Kyndryl places great value on its employees‘ needs to have the opportunity to work flexible (full or part time) or to work from home in some roles. Moreover, Kyndryl provides great benefits for working parents, with fair maternity and paternity policies.
Monitoring closely the corresponding local government regulations, we are also sensitive to talented applicants who may require a work permit or visa. Please apply today and find out more from our teams.
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
Job date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 07:36:18 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net