Job title: Field Service Engineer / Service Techniker (w/m/d)
Job description: For over 50 years, SCIEX has been developing groundbreaking technologies and solutions in mass spectrometry and capillary electrophoresis. Our products enable our customers to quickly respond to environmental hazards, better understand biomarkers relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic, bring relevant drugs to market faster and keep food healthier and safer. At SCIEX, you’ll find a rewarding role that amplifies your impact on the world and helps you realize life’s potential.
SCIEX is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
As a Field Service Engineer/Technician (m/f/d), you can bring in your technical knowledge in our various products and become an expert for our groundbreaking technologies.
Your main responsibilities:
- Repairs, planned maintenances and installations of LCMS systems at customer site
- Performance testing in accordance with maintenance and full-service contracts
- Responding to customer support calls within an assigned territory (Rhine-Main)
- Reporting of critical instrument performance issues to the organization and actively working on a solution together with the specialized teams
- Involvement in improving the service/product portfolio
- Highly self-organized and efficient planning of the service tasks
- Work experience in Field Services with a technical focus
- Bachelor’s degree or technician with focus on electric or mechanic
- Fluency in German and English, written and spoken
- Ability to work self-organized and remote in the area Rhine-Main
- Willingness to travel in Europe if needed
- EU Work Permit
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Driver’s license, as most customer visits are done by company car
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Location: Darmstadt, Hessen
Job date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 06:02:24 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net