Job title: Field Marketing Manager – Partnerships & Events
Job description: Our incredibly multicultural and talented team has proven itself as a major player in the mobile advertising landscape. To help us maintain our strong position in the industry, our Marketing team is looking for an experienced Marketing Lead – Partnership & Events.
This position is located in Barcelona!
Task and Responsibilities:
- Work with partners across our ecosystem to strengthen our value proposition to customers, create broader market awareness and generate new business opportunities with our partners.
- Plan and deliver partner marketing experiences across offline and in-person channels.
- Responsible for identifying, planning, and executing sponsored events.
- Nurture and grow key relationships with selected partners for collaboration on various projects
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Work with the marketing and sales teams in setting the vision, strategy, develop the messages, and event format by developing and delivering engaging and high-impact content and experiences for the partner ecosystem.
- Oversee multiple key events simultaneously.
- Responsible for creating budgets, negotiating contracts, and managing vendors for your initiatives
- Recommend innovative and creative initiatives for loyalty programs.
Your skills and experience:
- You have at least 2+ years’ worth of client-facing (event) experience in (creative) production and understand what it takes to make (big) online & digital event projects come about.
- You have a proven ability to think innovatively to bring events/programs to fruition. This is an execution-focused position, you need to be super organized!
- You have experience with high-level conference and production management.
- You have a keen understanding of the business objectives of brands and can quickly grasp their challenges and opportunities, identifying exactly what needs to be achieved from the get-go.
- Experience negotiating with suppliers
- You are highly organized and proactive
- You can work in English at a professional level.
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won’t be considered.
Competitive salary based on skills and experience, flexible working hours, company laptop, free gym membership, ticket restaurant card, free and daily breakfast, snacks and fruit, gift cards for your wedding and your first baby, monthly TGIFs, fun, international and friendly work environment with talented marketers from over 21 different countries.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net