Job title: Engineering Project Manager
Job description: Engineering Project Manager
NR REF.: 1164461
Hays is seeking an Engineering Project Manager .This position will work cross-functionally to help deliver on-time, on-budget projects with base plant reliability. This position offers the opportunity to join a team of individuals dedicated to excellence and safety across the globe.
- Ensure projects are executed with deliberate application of all elements of Market Based Management which emphasizes alternatives development and economic thinking.
- Ensure projects are developed and executed with disciplined application of the C-PEP process including tight and effective scope/cost/schedule control and that key learnings are captured and incorporated in the process for future projects (see more detailed break out below).
- Communication – Take the lead in representing projects to the Project Steering Team and/or Executive Steering Team, ensure appropriate metrics are developed and routinely communicated. This includes ensuring the Steering Team is connected to project progress and key risks, and is making timely decisions to support the project objectives.
- Maintain clear project objectives, commercial bets and economic expectations that are aligned with Organisation’s vision and key strategies.
- Ensure projects are appropriately staffed to meet objectives.
- Ensure alignment of business, key stakeholders, and operating capabilities to achieve the on-time, on-budget projects with base plant reliability.
- In alignment with the project team and Global EHS/Legal capabilities, ensure that the project has appropriate plans for permitting and that the permit plan fully integrates into the facility permitting strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. MBA or Master’s in Engineering/Project Management a plus.
- Extensive experience of Project Engineering and Project Management
- Experience managing multiple construction contractors in brown field location
- Strong financial acumen with analytical and economic thinking skills
- Ability to provide senior level presentations and make business recommendations
- Fluent in English, any additional language is considered an advantage
- Travel International when needed (likely 50-75%)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net