Job title: Digital Project Manager
Job description: Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Familiarity and experience using project management tools (.e.g. Jira or Teamwork.com)
- The ability to apply and explain strategic business thinking to design and technical decision making
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies and business analysis within enterprise-level application development projects. PSM, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 5-10 team members, including Designers, Developers, and Testers
- Experience managing senior-level stakeholders and building and managing proposals, budgets and all aspects of project reporting.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles, and the ability to blend them in the right proportions to fit a specific project and business environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Proven track record of working in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
What duties will help you grow?
- Being an expert in your field. You’ll be familiar with the different tools and methodologies available to you. You’ll be able to make the right decisions about which tools and approaches to use, which means doing research on emerging trends and best practices and applying them to your projects
- Navigating complex business or technology environments and guiding key stakeholders. Our clients‘ objectives are often complex – we’ll look to you to ask the right questions, establish requirements and lay the foundations for compelling web and mobile experiences that engage users and drive the right types of interaction
- Managing stakeholders, budgets, teams, and risks. You’ll be involved at every stage of the process – from the first contact with our clients (internal stakeholders and external clients), through to briefing, proposal writing, and cost estimation, all the way through to day-to-day client contact, budget management and working with Designers, Developers and content writers. If there are risks on the horizon, you’ll identify and confront them, and you’ll communicate openly and responsibly to all stakeholders
- Working with Designers and Developers from concept creation through to delivery. You’ll understand the different needs and expectations of Designers and Developers, be familiar with the methodologies and tools used by both, and will be able to manage projects that involve multiple skill sets
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish
- Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings)
- Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
- The latest Apple equipment
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers, and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
March 23, 2022
Permanent Full Time
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net