Job title: DevOps engineer
Job description: Company Description
Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Our Corporate Information Systems team oversees the operation of our company’s information systems. These include not only the website but also a forum, client portals and internal tools. No product release goes without their support, and all our web services run smoothly as a result of their work.
We are now looking for DevOps engineer with CI/CD focus.
One of the main steps in the development pipeline is delivering value to the users. To
do that properly, the organization should have a great Continuous Delivery process
and tools. Another part is to make the Developer’s routines easier.
Your tasks will include:
- Contribute to Jenkins pipelines
- Making effort to CI/CD processes to improve them
- Develop middleware to help yourself in CI/CD area
What we expect from you:
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins pipelines and Jenkins shared library (Groovy)
- Hands-on with build tools (Maven. Gradle, npm, yarn, PHP-composer, go build etc.)
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Understanding of delivery process to Kubernetes
Will be an advantage:
- Broad horizons in the field of CD tools
- Coding skills on Golang and Python
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Tue, 31 May 2022 22:13:12 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net