Job title: Data Scientist
Job description: De vacatureYou make use of the latest technologies to safely and efficiently work with data and build production-grade environments. Furthermore, you regularly work alongside our software engineers, security specialists and business consultants to solve real-life challenges and provide the best possible service to our clients. As a medior data scientist/AI engineer, you are expected to work on three core aspects of building great AI solutions.
- You work directly with our clients.
- You put yourself in their shoes and can explain complex artificial intelligence concepts to decision makers.
- You experiment and create prototypes and proofs of values to showcase the potential and limitations of a solution, both from a functional perspective, but also in terms of scalability, robustness, and return on investment.
- You develop production-grade solutions and integrate them into our clients’ IT landscape.
- You understand software engineering best practices and write maintainable and modular code in an agile environment.
- You take the lead within the projects you work on and you are also an ambassador for Mediaan to current and prospective clients.
- You coach and help junior data scientists grow within Mediaan. You are also expected to actively grow your own expertise so that you can advise internal decision makers.
You will love this:
- You work on challenging projects for (inter)national customers
- You work with an international team, we have people from various nations & diverse environment
- You create smart solutions using the state-of-art-technology on a daily basis
- A fixed training budget? We don’t have that here at Mediaan! You receive the training needed to be among the best in your field
- Our clients range from small companies to large multinationals within various industries
- Mediaan is a Microsoft Gold Partner, which means that you have access to their latest technologies, monthly Azure Cloud credits, as well as workshops and certifications
- You take part in internal and external skills/knowledge development
- You get to play Nintendo Switch or ping pong during your lunch break
- Awesome colleagues! You work with the best colleagues in your field
- Our personal development and employment policies are always tailored-made. Do you want to work 95%? No problem! You choose what suits you best; more time, mobility or cash?
- Our head office in Heerlen is has gone under a complete makeover. Be prepared to work in a modern office.
Functie eisenNaar wie zijn we opzoek?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in either Data Science, Computer Science (+ experience with machine learning and data science), Natural/ Life Science or business/economics (+ experience with software development)
- You are a result-driven person who likes to solve problems
- You are passionate about artificial intelligence and follow the latest news about the field
- You are a real team player with experience working in large and small teams
- You are willing to continually update your expertise and share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Your communication skills are good as you will join a team of more than 15 data scientists
- You have experience implementing machine learning and data science solutions for clients
- You have experience working with different kinds of data from different sources
- You have affinity with data engineering and the experience working with data engineers
- You have knowledge of programatic data access such as SQL querying and ORMs
- Experience using the Apache stack for Data Science is a plus
- You have worked as a lead technical person in projects
- You have strong programming knowledge and are aware of the best practices when it comes to developing software as a team (version control, scrum, CI/CD, etc)
- You have a work permit to work in Europe
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or German is considered a plus
Jouw belangrijkste taken1. You work directly with our clients. You put yourself in their shoes and can explain complex artificial intelligence concepts to decision makers.
2. Business Analist, Funtioneel analist, Requirements Analist, Product Owner, Scrum Master en Projectleider.
3. You take the lead within the projects you work on and you are also an ambassador for Mediaan
4. You develop production-grade solutions and integrate them into our clients’ IT landscape. You understand software engineering best practices and write maintainable and modular code in an agile environment.
Over Mediaan Mediaan is geen standaard IT-bedrijf. We zijn een jong bedrijf met een rijke geschiedenis. We werken voor internationale klanten en veelbelovende start-ups. Werken bij Mediaan betekent dat je deelneemt aan spannende projecten die jouw talenten en ambities uitdagen.
Je bent omringd door leuke collega’s en de sfeer op ons kantoor is informeel en plezierig. We organiseren regelmatig een feest of een reis. Moderne arbeidsomstandigheden zoals flexibiliteit, een uitstekend salaris en een leaseauto maken deel uit van ons aanbod.
- Opgericht in 1969
- 2 kantoren
- 100-200 medewerkers
- 31 is de gemiddelde leeftijd
Wat kan je?
- HBO, WO denkniveau
- Medior, Senior, Lead werkniveau
- Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2000 – € 5000 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 0-10 collega’s
- Je werkt samen metSales, IT, Management
- Focus opB2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Informatiediensten, Computersoftware
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net