Job title: Data Extraction Expert
Job description: The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
We are looking for a Data Extraction Expert to join the Data Extraction team of the Veepee Sourcing Department.
The Veepee group is currently acquiring tools to work on the subject of pricing. These pricing tools must be fed continuously with reliable and exhaustive data, in particular by extracting information from websites. Each site extraction must be configured and supervised by an operator or „Data extraction expert“, and this tool allows him to manage multiple extractions at the same time.
The Data Extraction Expert will aim to configure and supervise a set of website extractions, on a recurring basis. It is the basis of the data value chain.
Configuration of extractions:
- Sharing of the „backlog“ of configurations to be carried out, in connection with other Data Extraction Experts of the team and the team manager;
- Continuous configuration of new extractions on the internal tool.
Continuous data extraction: * Autonomous and daily management of a set of extractions;
- Proactive identification and correction of various errors.
Training and knowledge sharing
- Proposed improvements to be implemented on the scrap and IA interface to continuously improve operations: UX/UI, error management;
- Training of new Data Extraction Experts;
- Mutual assistance within the team in the event of peak load;
- Sharing of expertise accumulated during configurations and extractions.
- You ideally have BAC+5 type Engineer / developer training
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Fluency in both English and French (written & oral)
- Proficiency in HTML/ CSS
- Cyber Security knowledge
- Agile methodologies
- This position is based in our headquarters (Wilson Campus) in La Plaine Saint-Denis, France
Please note that you must have valid work permit which allows you to work in France or EU region.
Belonging to Veepee,
is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info
Vente-privee.com processes the collected data to handle the recruitment process, to evaluate your ability to carry out the job offered and your professional skills. You can learn more about our use of your data and your rights by reading our .
Job date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 00:08:35 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net