Job title: Customer Support & Fraud Specialist (German Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: Are you interested in Fraud and online payment ? Our client in Barcelona is looking for talents who would like to join a team of customer service specialists and fraud investigators. This Belgium company makes sure you are getting direct help with blocking your credit card once it’s lost, stolen etc. or help you to investigate suspicious payments.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a a customer Service Agent will be:
- Taking emergency phone calls for lost/stolen credit cards etc. to block the usage
- Helping any other request of customers regarding their credit cards via phone, email and chat
- Reviewing an array of data and perform an investigation leading to acceptance or cancellation of a payment
- Having the focal goal of identifying nefarious activity
Skills, qualiifcations and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a fluent level of English
- Showing calm and structure communication in dfficult moments for the customer
- Being able to deliver deep analysis on customer data
- Working independently and under minimal supervision
- Paying great attention to detail and working accurately
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Spanish work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: Indefinido
- Working hours: 39h/week, Mon-Sat 8 AM – 8 PM in rotative shifts
- Salary: 1800€ + performance bonus of potentially 200€ per month
- Training: 2-4 weeks followed by a practical period (Training and familiarization together will take 4 months)
- Equipment provided
- Hybrid system after training
- Spanish lessons
- Meal allowances are possible
- Constant training
- International environment
- Support from the company regarding NIE and SSN
Your Future Company:
This Belgian Business Process Outsourcing company is well-known for providing a quality service in customer experience and business consultancy for their clients. As a proud people company constantly adapting to maintain a safe work environment for their employees they are looking for new members to join their multilingual team based in Barcelona.
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Job date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 22:48:36 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net