Job title: Customer Support for Airline Project – Italian Speaker
Job description: Descrição do emprego
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As a Customer Advisor for an Airline Reservations Project, you will interact in a friendly, authentic, and personalized way, listening to our client’s customers unique situations and acknowledge their needs. You will be the main brand ambassador of our client, crucially contributing to the improvement of our airline’s customer experience.
As a Customer Advisor for an Airline Reservations Project, you will:
- Booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
- Assist clients via inbound calls and/or chat in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending to potential requests.
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations).
- Give real-time, accurate information that empowers the customer to make decisions.
- Go beyond the customer’s service expectations so they will remember and share their great experience.
- Listen to the customer’s unique situation and acknowledge their needs.
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente)
Formação mínima: Ensino Primário
Experiência: Sem experiência
Categoria profissional: Empregado
Residência: União Europeia
Idioma imprescindível: Italiano – Língua Materna
Proficient Italian (C2)
Fluency in English (B2)
Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre is preferential
Previous experience in Customer Service or as a tourism/travel representative is a plus
For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 22:51:13 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net