Job title: Customer Service Specialist Polish
Job description: As a Customer Service Specialist with Dow Terneuzen you will find that you have a perfect balance between repetitive and creative work. You will work with many different processes and many different projects. You will continuously feel challenged. The Customer Service Specialist role is for those who are willing to help customers. You are open for daily contacts. You are open for ongoing changing environment and ownership taking. What we offer
- Dow can offer you a contract any time
- Relocation fee (terms & conditions apply)
- Partially remote work, within 75km of Terneuzen
- Home Office Set-Up allowance
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- Working from home allowance of € 2,80 net per day
Who you are
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in English & Polish.
- At least 2-years of experience in Customer Service.
- Excellent aptitude with CRM and/or SAP.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities and have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
What will you do
As a Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, you will pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction. You will also manage the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives at the correct time, with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. Furthermore, in the event of a service failure you will initiate the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and take the lead position in resolution for the customer.
As a Customer Service Specialist you focus on every part of the task at hand as you perform it to limit blunders. Once you have the tasks and assignments in mind that need consideration, you will focus on performing each job as skillfully as you can.
- Execute the order entry process and lead the order fulfillment process for a given business or group of businesses and customers with a high degree of complexity.
- Follow up on orders and guide the order through our Supply Chain to ensure the highest possible Customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the businesses, products, applications, and service offerings.
- Strengthen customer intimacy by developing solid relationships, analyzing customer needs, and gathering market intelligence.
- Coordinate activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues, and implement solutions.
- Maintain service levels according to business priorities. Differentiate between customer requirements and Dow capabilities.
- Impact the company’s success by helping determine the commercial strategies with our customers across multiple businesses.
- Continuously learn and develop within your role.
Where will you work
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical’s service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. Job application
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Location: Terneuzen, Zeeland
Job date: Fri, 06 May 2022 07:14:58 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net