Job title: Customer Service Representative – Guest Specialist – English (Early Shift)
Job description: Job Description:
~~~This is an early shift role~~~
At Booking.com, our Customer Service teams, 8000 strong, span 110 nationalities and speak 43 different languages to provide care to Booking.com’s customers, wherever they are, whenever they need.
But we’re more than that.
At Booking.com, We embody the excitement of a first night in a new location. The thrill of the next morning. The friends you make. The journeys you take. The sights you see. And the food you sample. Through our products, partners and people, we can empower everyone to experience the world.
If you’re like us, you love to help people, love travel and new life experiences too. Put these passions together and you get an international team who’ll take problems and turn them into solutions, growing customer satisfaction and helping Booking.com to grow its global business.
What you’ll be doing:
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests to resolve easy to sophisticated issues via the phone. Cancellations, requests, travel advice; You name it, we’ll answer it.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service that’ll make anyone smile ☺
What are the requirements?
- Written and oral proficiency in English.
- A problem-solving and dedicated mentality.
- A positive, motivated approach that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT Skills (web browsing, multi-window navigation etc).
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-pace, international environment where you’ll need to adopt different cultures, nationalities and languages.
In return, we offer:
- Annual salary of EUR 29600 , based on 40 Hours.
- In addition – 20% extra pay for hours worked after 7pm, 60% for hours at the weekend, and 80% for hours after 7pm at weekends. We also pay an additional 100% on public holidays.
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- 29 Days of Holiday for you to do your own travel.
- Booking.com discount for you, your family and friends.
- Delicious catered lunches or dinners (depending on shift).
- A working schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- A huge platform for learning and development.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses.
- Health Insurance Discounts.
- Contributory pension plan.
- the chance to collaborate with some of the world’s sharpest minds.
Note: Applications from outside of our CS Amsterdam location are welcome however we are unfortunately not able to offer any type of relocation support. You must have a valid working permit and a home address in the Netherlands to perform this role.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.
Expected salary: €29600 per year
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 22:21:17 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net