Job title: Customer Service Representative
Job description: What motivates you? Working in a vibrant team? Making people smile every day? Do you speak Swedish & English fluently? If so, we would love for you to become part of the Amazon team based at home or on-site in The Hague.
We need you to help us provide world-class
customer service and be able to work variable hours to match when our customers they need us most. what we offer
- A 12 month fixed term contract from Amazon
- €800 relocation allowance for overseas applicants
- 24 – 40 hours a week
- A lot of growth opportunities within Amazon
- Home or at the office
- Start in a great team!
who are you
We are looking for customer service oriented candidates who strives to deliver the best customers service experience. Do you have strong communication skills? And are you a people person who get excited when you are given the space to proactively think along about how processes within the work area can be lifted to a higher level?
You are the Customer Service Associate we are looking for if you have the following characteristics:
- You have excellent writing and speaking skills in SWEDISH (fluent in written and oral; C Level) Only apply if you master both languages
- You have a EU passport or a permit to work in the Netherlands, plus a Dutch citizen service number (BSN) and IBAN
- You are willingness to work in flexible shifts between monday and sunday from 7 am to 9 pm
- You are experienced handling of an PC
- No previous contact centre experience necessary
what will you do
You will act as the first point of contact for our customers by answering their queries through phone, chat or email. You will support our customers with their orders, product queries, payment issues, account updates, website education or problems they may be having.
If you are a people person and can deliver great customer service, this role is for you.
No previous contact center experience necessary, as we will provide an initial 4-week training. As this training is imperative for setting you up for assisting our customers, no holidays can be taken during this time. where will you work
The team works with shifts, you will receive your planning on a 4 weekly basis. You will work 3-5 days between Monday and Sunday from 7 am to 9 pm.
You are available from the beginning of May to start with your training. As this training is imperative for setting you up for assisting the customers, no holidays can be taken during this time.
As one of the world’s largest companies, Amazon is committed to supporting you with the development of your career. Opportunities are frequent within Amazon, with most of our leadership teams having started in customer service associate roles.
- You’ll work from home or at the office!
- Already after 6 months you have the opportunity to increase in your salary!
- Group Health Insurance
- Supplementary pension plan & Life Insurance
- Onsite Parking benefit & Bicycle Plan
- One-time relocation expense payment of up to €800 relocation payment if hired from overseas
If this role sounds like it’s for you, then click on the link below to start the application process! Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Location: Amersfoort, Utrecht
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:50:03 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net