Job title: Croatian Speaking Game Tester
Company: Keywords Studios
Job description: Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting game industry worldwide. We are operating from 70+ Studios located across 24 countries
Do you know: Ubisoft, EA, Bandai Namco or Square Enix? We are proud to support industry leaders around the world!
- Your main goal as LQA Tester is to proofread texts and video game content.
- You will also check text for consistency and recommend changes when necessary.
- You will ensure subtitles match audio tracks.
- When you find that something is wrong, you will write error reports and bugs using designated software.
Your choice of words will directly influence the extent of players‘ immersion in the virtual world and that can be a fascinating challenge. However, it requires some skills, especially:
- Excellent Croatian skills – seriously, you need to be good at it!
- Highly communicative in English.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- It would be great if you are comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
If not – no worries. We’ll teach you everything. * Interest in video games, working 8 hours straight with video games must be something that you enjoy.
- You also need to be EU Citizen or have an open work permit. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor work permits at this moment so this one is on you – we’ll take care of the rest!
- Based in Poland.
- Contract of employment.
- Attractive salary.
- Possibility to work remotely – however, working from our Studio in Katowice would a plus.
- Work on interesting projects – we work with games that others haven’t heard of yet!
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry – most of our senior staff started as testers.
- Chill-out zone with video games – challenge your friends and resolve your disputes over some cool video game!
- Casual and fun work environment – as long as you’re not wearing flip flops and pajamas you’re golden.
- Free beverages (tea, coffee).
- Fresh fruits
- Referral program.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Please send us your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
*Only selected Candidates will be contacted.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net