Job title: CRM Specialist
Job description: Kia is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
At Kia, the best and brightest employees contribute their different perspectives and knowledge to innovative and creative mobility solutions. The company fully supports its workers through policies that outline clear goals that include a free and creative working environment. We offer all-out support to realize a creative corporate culture, one in which people can lead a happy work-life balance.
We are currently looking for a CRM Specialist in Milan.
The CRM Specialist, reporting to the CRM Manager, is expected to demonstrate extensive experience in the Customer Behavior and Preferences competency. S/he has a background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
– S/he has a successful track record of identifying trends based on predictions of customer preferences.
– S/he participates in development of commercial/Brand initiatives based on known customer preferences and behaviours.
– S/he develops and implements customer satisfaction studies.
– S/he explains pros and cons, costs and benefits of various data gathering methods and analytical tools.
– S/he manages data mining projects that provide information about customer preferences.
– S/he works closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the Company.
– S/he analyzes Customer’s needs and makes recommendations for additional services that will enhance Customer Satisfaction.
– S/he examines existing Customer Service and CRM practices in terms of people, processes, and technology; and identifies priorities for change.
– S/he refers Customer issues and needs to appropriate business units; follows up to ensure accurate and timely responses that delight the Customers and motivate their loyalty.
– S/he is involved in the definition, proposal and implementation of CRM campaigns and related targets
– S/he is involved in the implementation of retention/loyalty and acquisition programs in collaboration with main interfaces (Marketing, Sales, After Sales).
– Customer Data Management under GDPR Compliance (aggregation, normalization, distribution, quality check)
– Customer Satisfaction Surveys (data production, analysis of results, action plans for improvement)
– Customer Satisfaction Web Portal management
– CRM Siebel Database management (planning, implementation, systems integration improvement, monitoring of KPIs)
– New CRM system implementation (Salesforce)
– Lead management and analysis
– Special programs required by Korean/European Head Office (e.g. Ownership platform, Customer Experience Program, Online reputation Management, Live Showroom)
– Dealer Support (training, help desk)
– Supervising and updating CRM Budget
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate is accurate, reliable and target oriented, willing to work in a very dynamic and challenging environment. S/he is a very good planner with analytical skills. S/he has also a proactive approach and a problem-solving attitude.
The ideal candidate has a 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- English: fluent, spoken and written
- MS-office proficient, with excellent Excel and PPT skills
The position will be based in Milan and we offer a permanent contract.
The offer is addressed to people of both genders in compliance with Legislative Decree n. 198/2006.
The interested candidates should send a detailed resume providing explicit authorisation of Personal Data Treatment (GDPR – Regulation EU 679/2016). We also recommend to mention whether a work permit/visa to live and work in the country of recruitment is required.
Job date: Fri, 02 Sep 2022 04:06:49 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net