Job title: Content Translator (German Speaker)
Job description: Introductie
Join our dynamic and ambitious Marketing department and challenge yourself across a whole series of skills including translation, IT understanding, business knowledge and problem solving skills ! You will be working from our brand new office in Louvain-la-Neuve.
As a Content Translator, you will be working on the translation of key material from English to German. You can expect to translate content from our website, user documentation but also to take an active part in the provision of the software Odoo in local language for our customers.
If you feel comfortable with IT and are a languages-lover who wants to take part in the growth of Odoo, don’t waste a second and apply ! We expect the candidate to be showing close attention to detail, proactive and have a „get it done“ spirit. Show us what you can do and how you can make a difference.
The position is a mix of on-site and homeworking.
Sounds interesting, doesn’t it? 🙂
- You’ll be in charge of translating the website, the marketing campaigns, the documentation, the software, and keep those translations up to date all year round.
- You’ll follow up on various projects, including the preparation of documents and putting them online, e.g. through GitHub.
- You’ll be responsible for the proofreading of documents once their layout is done. You might also have to work on the layout from time to time.
- You’ll support the marketing department in its day to day missions (during Odoo Experience, …)
- You’ll present the various information in the required form, including presentations and marketing material for the Sales department.
- Very good speaking & understanding of English
- Perfect read, written & spoken German
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in languages or equivalent
- Good command of IT tools
- Able to work in autonomy
- Work permit for Belgium
Nice to Have
- A first experience in translation
- Affinity with the IT world
- Knowledge of Transifex & GitHub
- Knowledge of InDesign
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Organisation & Sense of Priority
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- Willing to contribute to great company culture
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more.
- A full-time position
- Attractive salary package.
- Trainings: 12 days / year, including 6 of your choice.
- Sport Activity
- Play any sport with colleagues, the bill is covered.
- Eat & Drink: Fruit, coffee and snacks provided all day.
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
- You will make a real contribution to the success of the company
- Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team-building events, monthly drinks, and much more.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net