Job title: Content Moderator – Emotional Awareness (Austrian German Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: Are you always aware of the newest trends on the internet? Do you enjoy watching content like short dancing, lip-sync, comedy or talent videos on social media?
Imagine yourself elevating your career by working for a world-famous social media brand while enjoying everything Lisbon has to offer.
Does it sound like the opportunity you are looking for?
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Content Moderator will be:
– Validating content, confirming its accuracy and quality in relation to emotional content (sadness, depressions, love sickness, general emotional problems etc.)
– Categorizing content
– Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
– Ensuring user and brand safety
– Being part of a team that makes the world’s information more accessible and useful
– Reporting non-accurate content
– Evaluating a high amount of videos per shift
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
Working Hours: Full time on rotating shifts (24/7, nightshifts included).
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training (in English) that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 985€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1360€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick-up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– Private health insurance after signature of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world.
Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of German and a good level of English
– Keeping up to date with Social Media trends
– Being motivated and committed in your work
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
– Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
– A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
– All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
– Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
– Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
– A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
Learn more about Lisbon on our .
-Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal-
Your Recruitment Process with Blu Selection
Hi, I’m Benita from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34932204320 or reach me via
This project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Job date: Fri, 06 May 2022 07:11:38 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net