Job title: Consumer Experience Lead
Company: Philip Morris International
Job description: One clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
Times are changing at PMI. We’ve chosen to do something big. The world expects us to act responsibly. And we are doing just that by transforming our business by building a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Introducing smoke-free products shifts the focus of our entire business. We’re fast moving from a B2B to a B2C model – and our newly created Customer Centric Organization (CCO) team is driving that commercial transformation. Their role is to understand customer conversion journeys in different international markets, then to find the best ways to connect with smokers and convince them to switch to reduced-risk products.
We’re looking for customer-centric people with strong B2C experience to play a part in this major marketing transformation. If you have omni-channel skills in e-commerce, marketing, channel strategy, customer experience or digital strategy, it’s a career-changing opportunity to shape a new global function and help create a smoke-free future.
Your ‚day to day‘
Part of the Consumer Experience team, the Acquisition Leader is responsible to support the consumer experience design for the specific stage of the consumer journey and its seamless deployment across Commercial, with accountabilities for NPS results. Within the consumer journey stage, the incumbent is also responsible to support the deployment of a set of programs, projects, and initiatives. Part of the role is the voice of the consumer for the specific stage of the journey and a member of the horizontal Commercial project-based organization.
Embed the Consumer Journey framework (Compass) across Acquisition phase in the market commercial activity.
Coordinate and support local consumer experiences in line with global guidelines and the Consumer Journey framework. Coordinate and support cross functional teams to scope, define and deliver commercial programs, projects and initiatives to improve NPS and Consumer experience in the specific stage of the Consumer Journey. –
Continuously assess and monitor consumer data and feedback to optimize consumer journey roll out effectiveness
Translate the consumer insights into corrective actions to improve the experience in the specific journey phase addressing specific gaps and opportunities
Provide inputs on resource needs for the portfolio of projects being managed
Participate in the Consumer Experience leadership team governance and provide input and recommendation to overall Consumer Experience short / long term plans as journey stage subject matter expert
Who we’re looking for
-English and Spanish level, at least C1.
-EU valid work permit.
-At least 4-5 years of previous experience in consumer journey, commercial operations or other strategical, back-office position.
– Consumer experience and service knowledge. Expertise on consumer feedback collection and consolidation.
– Experience in Insights & Analytics, CRM, WEB/UX/E-commerce, Paid Media, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization
– Strong collaborator and team player.
– Great knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
– We look for an analytical and critical mindset, as well as proactive and creative person.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What are nice to have – Consumer Focus – Drive to achieve – Innovation with purpose
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net