Job title: consultant accounting, business consultant
Job description: Introduction
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company? Join Odoo, a growing software company with a killer product, a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Odoo Business Service department is looking for its future colleagues to help us achieve our mission: Leading the market by example and helping companies working in a more efficient way. You feel you are the perfect fit to participate to this challenge, check what you can expect from this job.
What we expect.
As an Accounting Business Consultant (25%), you will onboard accounting firms in multiple countries in the use of Odoo to manage the daily accounting tasks of their customers. You will be the single point of contact, train end users and give support for ad hoc questions.
You are able to manage accounts payable/receivable, bank transactions, general ledger, cost accounting, monthly/annual closing and tax returns.
As a Business Consultant/Analyst (75%), you will implement Odoo. You’ll be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software (eCommerce, Manufacturing, Inventory…). Therefore, you will analyse their needs and deliver personal training sessions. Basically, you’ll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
As a Business Consultant, you will also support the growth of our partner network. You will help & coach our partners, from all around the world, to implement their customers projects and to become Odoo Experts.
You’ll work on various different projects at the same time. In the very first weeks, you will quickly get involved in your first projects receiving the support of more experienced colleagues. You will progressively increase your level of autonomy but never forget that two heads are better than one! You won’t have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, etc.).
- Project Management (80%)
- Gain the trust of your customers
- Analyse the customer needs and suggest solutions
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Make your customer/partner an Odoo Champion (training)
- Follow the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
- Organise and follow up Odoo implementations
- Internal improvement (20%)
- Feedback to the Product Owners
- Coaching & Training
- Feedback for department improvement
- Min. 2 years of experience in Fiduciary/Accounting Firms
- Valid work permit for Luxembourg
- Fluent in English & french
- Learn fast
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- Affinity with the IT world
NICE TO HAVE
- European Languages: German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
Experienced in management software implementation * Controlling, credit management, financial planning, IFRS, consolidation
What’s great in the job?
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy in a fast evolving company.
- Great team of dynamic people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Diversity in the projects.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
What we offer
- Attractive Salary: A full-time position with attractive benefits.
- Sport Activity: Play any sport with colleagues, the bill is covered.
- Exchange Program: Apply to a similar position in a subsidiary of Odoo.
- Trainings: 12 days / year, including 6 of your choice, for personal development.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net