Job title: communication officer, dutch speaker
Job description: Introductie
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with a killer product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
We are currently searching for a highly-motivated, creative and results-driven individual to join our Marketing team in Belgium.
We are looking for a Trainer & Communication Officer to work on our Education Program for the Dutch-speaking market.
The Education Program of Odoo gives the possibility for teachers and students to use Odoo Online for free. Odoo can be used easily as a real support tool for any courses (for example: accounting, business management, sales, e-business, other training, …).
As an Education Program Officer, you will work closely with the Marketing team and be responsible for the following tasks:
– Promote the Odoo Education program to teachers and schools: Mass mailing campaigns, Social Media Ads, Education Fairs, Conference presentations.
– Popularise the use of Odoo and business flows in general.
– Prospect education networks, schools, universities, …
– Manage contacts with teachers and make them ambassadors of the software.
– Ship the Scale-Up! game worldwide: managing orders, packing, …
- Bachelor degree or higher (ideally in communication, lifelong learning or PR)
- Relationship skills
- Teaching skills: Being at ease to present in front of a large audience, and interact with a classroom or a workshop
- Academic mindset: attention to details, curious, rigorous
- Proactive, enthusiast
- Perfect written & spoken Dutch AND English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Strong business curiosity and willingness to learn
- Driving license
- Flexibility on the job location: Grand-Rosières (mainly) and Louvain-la-Neuve (sometimes)
- Valid work permit for Belgium
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of the academic system
- Genuine interest in different business aspects like accounting, point of sales, spreadsheets, project management, etc
- Experience with online marketing: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and other advertisement tools
- Available immediately
- Passion for Software
What’s great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Teach and train users that will help them on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
- Good work/life balance!
What we offer:
Compensation & Perks uD83DuDCB0: A full-time position with an attractive salary package.
Exchange ProgramuD83CuDF0D: Apply to a similar position in a subsidiary of Odoo.
Sponsored Events: Afterwork, BBQ, several team buildings, LAN parties, rooftop, etc.
Training: 12 days / year, including 6 of your choice, for personal development.
Sports Activities uD83DuDCAA: Play any sport with colleagues, the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink: Fruit basket, coffee and soup provided all day and a chef uD83DuDC68uD83CuDF73
Despite the current situation, Odoo is still actively hiring. We have adapted our recruitment process, everything can be done remotely and it is faster than ever. Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a great IT company? Apply now !
Job date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 08:19:42 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net