Job title: Client Service Specialist for Online Payments (German Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: Are you a number enthusiast with an interest in the financial insurances world? Are you structured and organized and have an affinity for technology and the online payment industry?
Become our client’s new Client Service specialist in Barcelona, a vibrant city with different cultures, excellent food and beautiful beaches!
Your Future Company:
This Belgian Business Process Outsourcing company is well- known for providing a quality service in customer experience and business consultancy for their clients. As a proud people company constantly adapting to maintain a safe work environment for their employees they are looking for new members to join their multilingual team based in Barcelona
Your responsibilities and impact working as Client Service for Online Payments:
– Handling first line inbound administrative support requests by phone & email (B2B)
– Assist new customers with their account activation, transaction status queries and financial requests
– Provide additional product information and ensure continuity of the merchant business by responding quickly and correctly
– Emphasis on maintaining a strong customer relationship
Skills, experience and interest you need to succeed in this role:
– German native, English fluent
– Committed and dedicated
– Having interest in technology and analytics
– Positive attitude towards changes
– Team player with strong listening skills
– Service minded person with the ability to handle conflicts in a constructive manner
– Being a strong communicator
– No previous experience needed
– Having a valid Spanish work permit or a citizenship that allows you to work in an EU country
What’s in it for you?
– Type of contract: Indefinido
– Working hours: 39h/week, Mon-Fr 8:30 – 18:00
– Salary: 1500€ + performance bonus
– Training: 2-4 weeks followed by a practical period (Training and familiarization together will take 4 months)
– Equipment provided
– Hybrid system after a few months in the company
– Spanish lessons
– Meal allowances possible
– International environment
– Support from the company regarding NIE and SSN
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
– The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
– A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
– Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
– Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
– Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
– An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I’m Katharina from Blu Selection. I ´ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34932717462 or reach me via .
This project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Expected salary: €1500 per month
Job date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 22:51:05 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net