Job title: Client Service Specialist for Online Payments (Dutch Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: Are you a number enthusiast with interest in the financial insurance world?
Are you structured and organized and have an affinity for technology and the online payment industry?
Become this organization’s new Client Service specialist in Barcelona, a vibrant city with different cultures, excellent food and beautiful beaches.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Client Service for Online Payments:
- Handling first line inbound administrative support requests by phone & email (B2B)
- Assist new customers with their account activation, transaction status queries and financial requests
- Provide additional product information and ensuring continuity of the merchant business by responding quickly and correctly
- Provide additional product information and ensure continuity of the merchant business by responding quickly and correctly
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Dutch native speaker and a high level of English
- Committed and dedicated
- Having an interest in technology and analytics
- Positive attitude towards changes- Team player with strong listening skills
- A service-minded person with the ability to handle conflicts in a constructive manner
- Being a strong communicator
- No previous experience needed
- Having a valid Spanish work permit or citizenship that allows you to work in an EU country
What’s in it for you?
– Type of contract: Indefinido contract
– Working hours: 39h/week, Mon-Fr between 8:30-18:00
– Salary: 1377€ + performance bonus of potentially 200€ per month
– Training: 2-4 weeks followed by a practical period (Training and familiarization together will take 4 months)
– Equipment provided
– Hybrid system after a few months in the company
– Spanish lessons
– Meal allowances possible
– Constant training + opportunities to grow within the company
– International environment
– Support from the company regarding NIE and SSN
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net