Job title: Business Analyst – Business Operations
Job description: Your Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and Understand how business functions operate and how the use of technology impacts a client’s business by keeping up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
- Assist in the process and technology and provide potential reporting solutions
- Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem-solving
- Manipulation of data sets to understand their meaning and assist in providing business insights to clients.
- Provide management status of key deliverables
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
- At least 5 years of experience working as a business analyst/ SME on large complex IT implementations
- Comfortable with both IT & business processes
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in coordinating work across global and cross-functional teams
- Source to Pay process skills (AKA Procurement, Accounts Payable and taxes)
- SAP ECC / S4 skills especially finance
- Ariba Source to Pay familiarity
- Coupa Source to Pay familiarity
The salary range starts at 2051 EUR gross per month. The final salary offer reflects the set of skills and experience that selected candidates bring to the team.
Kyndryl Slovakia is dedicated to supporting Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Slovakia. In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Slovak Republic.
Role ( Job Role )
Primary job category
(Y061) Kyndryl Services Slovensko, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- based on job description
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- based on job description
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress – dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Kyndryl has an open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition. We are actively seeking applicants from people of all backgrounds. If you are adaptable and practical, creative and determined as well as sensitive to customer’s needs, apply today!
Kyndryl places great value on its employees‘ needs to have the opportunity to work flexible (full or part time) or to work from home in some roles. Moreover, Kyndryl provides great benefits for working parents, with fair maternity and paternity policies.
Monitoring closely the corresponding local government regulations, we are also sensitive to talented applicants who may require a work permit or visa. Please apply today and find out more from our teams.
Expected salary: €2051 per month
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
Job date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 06:03:30 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net