Job title: business analyst
Company: ASDAEX sa
Job description: Introduction
Asdaex gathers a team specialized in software integration through four areas of expertise: automation, computerized industrial systems, computerized hospital systems and analytics. Our mission? To successfully complete client projects in a climate of trust and transparency, while providing our employees with an atmosphere conducive to professional and personal growth.
With this in mind, we are looking for a Business Analyst (hiring during June) to strengthen our team in the „Computerized Hospital Systems“ department.
- Analysis of the clients‘ needs
- Advise clients on the solutions to be implemented
- Configure, test and document the solutions proposed to clients
- Train key and end users
- Accompany clients in the implementation of solutions
Essential criteria to apply
- Fluency in French
- Driving license B
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a focus on management or IT (or other equivalent education/experience)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Motivation for teamwork and information sharing
- Rigor and precision
- Critical thinking and ability to synthesize information
- Proactive and client oriented
- Relational skills, ability to express oneself in front of clients
- 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Affinity with the use of structured language such as XML, XSL…
- Experience in the hospital sector
- Prince2 Foundation certification
- Change Management certification
To be taken into account before applying
- Frequent travels (Wallonia and Brussels)
Working at Asdaex is the assurance of investing a rich and varied function in a professional environment. We also ensure that all our employees are continuously trained within multidisciplinary teams. We offer a permanent contract, flexible working hours and a complete package (group insurance, hospital insurance, mobile phone subscription, car, fuel card, meal vouchers, etc.), but above all exciting projects and an excellent company atmosphere.
You can send us your CV and a motivation letter via the ‚Apply‘ button, we will process your application as soon as possible.
A face-to-face interview is planned (in May) if your profile is selected, with a maximum of two interviews for the whole process.
Location: Eigenbrakel, Waals Brabant
Job date: Mon, 09 May 2022 07:51:32 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net