Job title: Breakfast Service Lead (m/f/d)
Company: The Luxury Collection
Job description: Job Number 22163885
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Hotel Bristol a Luxury Collection Hotel Vienna, Kaerntner Ring 1, Vienna, Austria, Austria
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
***Work Permit for Austria / EU is mandatory***
***German language skills are mandatory***
The Hotel Bristol next to the Vienna State Opera is an exquisite example of the Luxury Collection and is part of Marriott International.
For more than a hundred years it has been a charming meeting place for the city’s rich cultural and business life. The 150 spacious guest rooms enchant with Art Nouveau furnishings, fin-de-siècle accents and real antiques.
The employees of The Luxury Collection are the heart of our successful hotel and we are looking to extend our wonderful team!
The impact you’ll make
Serivce is your passion and you enjoy making others feel at home. You know our offerings down to the smallest detail, advise our guests professionally and share your extensive knowledge with your team. A warm welcome is just as natural for you as the organization of a smooth service shift. Your friendly, courteous demeanor is well received by all guests and the team can always count on your expertise and experience. Only one thing counts for you: that all our guests would love to return over and over again.
What you’ll be doing
- You receive our guests and ensure that the service operations runs smoothly
- You advise our guests competently and respond to special requests
- You structure the daily processes and schedule the team accordingly You lead the team and you are the contact person for day-to-day operational matters
- You support the head of department in all tasks that arise
- You take on projects to which you can fully contribute your strengths and creativity
- You respond to short-term changes and requirements
- You ensure that transactions are entered correctly and promptly in the MICROS POS system and check that billing and daily accounts are correct
- You hand over the shift competently and professionally to the next team
Who we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of professional expertise in similar position with similar responsibilities
- Professional degree in upscale hotel industry
- Good German language skills are mandatory
- Strong leadership skills
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous serving experience is a big plus
- Work permit for Austria / EU
Rewards for work, benefits for your lifestyle
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encouraging management
- Team-spirited colleagues
For this position, based on full employment (40 hours / week), a minimum gross salary of min. 1.853€/LG3 month (overpayment is accounted for depending on qualifications) applies as per trade union agreement.
Explore our very big world & Live fully
You’re a food and beverage enthusiast who really enjoys making others feel at home. When you work with us, you’ll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience. Join us and grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. No matter your path, we’ll make sure you feel right at home.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
Expected salary: €1853 per month
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 07:25:15 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net